Adding a photo to your listing on hallshire.com dramatically increases the amount of interest in your hall. People like to see what they're enquiring about, so upload some photos of your hall if you haven't already done so.
It's very easy to add a photo to your listing.
1. Login to your account on hallshire. If you don't remember you password use our password reset form to generate a new password.
2. Once logged in, find the hall you want to add photos for. You can view all the halls you've added to the site by visiting https://www.hallshire.com/myaccount_halls
3. Next click the 'Edit Photos' link on the hall you want to add a photo.
4. You'll then be able to see any existing photos uploaded for this hall, as well as add new ones.
5. Please take note of the image guidelines on this page, including the supported image formats (.jpg) and try and keep the image low resolution (no more than 1,000 pixels by 1,000 pixels) and of a reasonable size (no more than 1mb).
6. Select the image you want to upload from your computer and click the 'Upload' button.
7. When you have uploaded all the images you want to, click the 'Finish' button.
It's been reported by one of our members that they have received very dubious enquiries from someone twice this year.
Sometimes people add listings to HallsHire.com, then move to a new area and nobody can update details for their hall.
HallsHire.com has been running for over 12 years now, and version 3 of the site has just been launched.