97 East Barnet road, Barnet, EN4 8RF, London, England
Subud Barnet Centre is a well presented and beautiful Venue Space for Hire Suitable for:
• Wedding reception, engagements
• Birthday party, baby showers, children's birthday parties
• Seminars, coaching, trainings, business meetings
• Workshop, concerts, exhibitions, drama, acting, theatre sessions
The venue features:
• A large hall with a stunning arched roof which can seat up to 120people. The hall contains a stage and a grand piano. The hall is set up with DMX-controlled theatre and general lighting, programmed for up to 12scenes and wooden flooring; (21m * 11m)
• A smaller hall which can accommodate about 30people with wooden flooring;(8.5m * 5.5m)
•One Meeting room with a calm ambience for meetings of approximately 15 people; (5.5m*4.5m)
• A new kitchen with opening Hatch to main hall. (3.2m*3m)
1. Table (round and/or rectangular) and chairs are available upon request;
the centre is designed with Wi-Fi; a convenient car park is adjacent to our hall as well as good transport links.
The nearest tube station is New Barnet, buses No 326 or 307;
2. Facilities for disabled and vulnerable (modern disabled toilet, disabled access, hearing loop) ;
3. Own catering allowed for parties.
No smoking is allowed within venue.
Event manager will be on the site to assist you throught the event.
Prices below are approximate and will depend of the hours hired/quantities of people/kind of event
Prices for regular user:
• £28 per hour for our big hall just for regular user.
• £15 per hour for our small hall or meeting room just for regular user.
Prices for one-off event:
Large hall – for conference - for up to 120 people - £80 per hour
Large hall - for wedding/party –up to 100people, up to 5 hours - £450,
up to 7.5 hours -£600, up to 10 hours – £700
The small upper hall can accommodate about 30 people with wooden flooring. (8.5m * 5.5m)
- Small hall - for conference/workshops - for up to 30 people - £40 per hour
- Business meetings - £20 per hour
*** we open till midnight ***
This price include: setting-up/decoration/clearing time
How to book/Contact Us:
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact our letting manager Luda on
Telephone: 0170 885 8344
SUBUD BARNET CENTRE
97 East Barnet Road, New Barnet, Herts. EN4 8RF
This venue is suitable for the following occasions.
Availability: weekdays, weekends, evenings, public holidays
Hire Costs: Prices below are approximate and will depend of the hours hired/quantities of people/kind of event Large hall – for conference - for up to 120 people - £80 per hour Large hall - for wedding/party –up to 100people, up to 5 hours - £400, up to 9 hours - £550 - Small hall - for conference - for up to 40 people - £40 per hour - Small hall - for party – up to 40 people, up to 5 hours - £250, up to 9 hours - £350 business meeting - £20 per hour This price include: setting-up/decoration/clearing time
There have been 2 reviews of Subud Barnet Centre Halls for hire for regular and one-off users.
Had our Christmas children’s play here booked for weekly rehearsals, and later full day booked out for weekend shows for the kids and parents. Wonderful venue, and the hall manager / organiser Luda was absolutely fantastic with helping us out to accommodate for our events. Also want to add, because of the great stage and the variety of stage lights available for us, we had the best experience for filming the kids perform. Would highly recommend this venue overall.
by 2 weeks ago
Booked this hall for a wedding celebration. Very easy to book, helpful staff and a great venue. The hall was extremely clean, had great facilities and looks plush! A great space all round!
by 2 weeks ago
10% for summer booking
Quote Code: 10 when booking
This listing was last updated: 15/05/2018
If you think these details are out of date, then please let us know. Or if you'd like to take over editorial responsibility for this hall, please complete this form.Update Details
Perhaps some of the following halls within 5 miles of Subud Barnet Centre Halls for hire for regular and one-off users would also be of interest?