Stone Street, Windy Nook, NE10 9RY, Tyne and Wear, England
Windy Nook Methodist Church is located on Stone Street in the heart of the village and close to bus stops and other local amenities. It has a car park which is adjacent to the church.
There are various rooms available to hire and lend themselves to a wide variety of users from local history groups to pilates classes, slimming groups to children’s birthday parties.
Areas currently for hire are:
- The main hall (which can be divied into two smaller halls)
- Kitchen facilities (which have been refurbished to a very high standard)
- Stage area (Visable from the main hall - can be closed off if not required)
- Smaller room (Suitable for smaller gatherings)
- Main church
- Accessible toilet located in the foyer and a wheelchair lift is available between different levels
Please note: No Alcohol is permitted on the premises.
This venue is suitable for the following occasions.
Availability: The hall is available daytimes, some evenings and and some Saturdays. It is generally NOT available on Sunday
Hire Costs: From £15 per hour.
This listing was last updated: 08/09/2021
If you think these details are out of date, then please let us know. Or if you'd like to take over editorial responsibility for this hall, please complete this form.
There have been 0 reviews of Windy Nook Methodist Church.
Perhaps some of the following halls within 5 miles of Windy Nook Methodist Church would also be of interest?