Springhill Academy, Mossbank Avenue, Burntwood, WS7 4UN, Staffordshire, England
We are located in the middle of Burntwood near Chasetown.
We take bookings for regular activities or one off events. We hire to individuals, groups, charities, companies and the local authority. If you wish to set up a community group or activity we can help.
Our rooms are ideal for groups of up to 15. Or you can hire the whole centre for larger groups of 25 children and accompanying adults maximum. We have a rooms set up for children’s use, baby use, meetings, and a room set up for predominantly adult use named the ‘Community Room.’
All rooms are bright and airy with windows and natural light.
* Soft chairs, upright chairs tables
* IWB, Projector, Speakers
* Access to kitchen area with fridge, cooker, microwave etc with facilities for children if needed including small table and chairs, high chairs
* Access to bathroom with bath, sink, toilet, changing unit
* Baby facilities
* Small tables and chairs for crafts and snacks
* Role play furniture
* Games, toys, books
* Craft resources
* Low and high sink and worktop areas
* Access to outside area with soft flooring including play house, ride on toys, outdoor toys, sand and water play and planted areas
* Access to toddler toilets with baby change and low sinks
Meeting Room (Up to 6 people)
* Comfy chairs
* Coffee tables
Please note this area is sometimes included when hiring community or children's room but is also available for separate hire. However it is not a private area.
* Soft play
* Bright jungle themed murals
* Sensory lights den
* Comfy sofa seating for 6 adults and additional chairs available
* Baby mats, bouncer chairs, gyms, toys
* Two disabled accessible toilets with baby change
Fees are per room per hour.
Volunteer Run Groups £1 per session attendee. (Per child if children's activity)
Daytime 8.30am-5pm £6 per hour
Evening 5pm-9.30pm £8 per hour
Weekend £10 per hour. Additional cleaning/opening/locking up fees may apply
o Full day and half day rates also available, please enquire.
o All requests must have a fully completed and signed booking form, the request remains provisional otherwise.
o Tea, coffee, milk, sugar and biscuits available. Please feel free to make a donation. If you wish to make a booking please email [email protected] where we will be able to check for availability and then take your booking.
Availability: Weekdays and Weekends 8.30am-9.30pm
Hire Costs: £6 per hour daytime £8 per hour evenings £10 per hour weekends Meeting room for 6 people from £5 per hour Childrens parties from £75
This venue is suitable for the following occasions.
Party, Training, Children's Party, Local Community Meeting, Societies and Clubs, Christenings / Blessings, Baby Groups, Educational Pursuits, Naming Ceremonies
This listing was last updated: 17/04/2023
If you think these details are out of date, then please let us know. Or if you'd like to take over editorial responsibility for this hall, please complete this form.
Perhaps some of the following halls within 5 miles of Spark Burntwood CIC would also be of interest?
Try expanding your search to a broader area to get more results.