3 Cumnor Road, Farmoor, Oxford, OX2 9NS, Oxfordshire, England
Farmoor village hall is the perfect venue for your event, meeting, activity or club.
· Main hall 6.8m by 12.4m; 84.3 sq m in total; Lounge 6.5m by 2.8m, 18.2 sq m in total
Tables and chairs available at no extra charge
· Fully equipped kitchen
o Hot water dispenser
o Coffee Maker
o Crockery& Cutlery for 80 people
· 10 parking spaces, including 1 disabled
· Sound system, including radio mikes
· HD video projector and screen.
· Fast wifi internet
· Full Music license
· Main hall and lounge, standing: 120, plus possibly up to a further 50 in the garden
· Seated 100
· Dining layout: 80
· Individual events
· Regular clubs and activities
· Business or corporate use
o Regular Hirers £12 per hour / £120 per day
o One-Off Hirers £17.50 per hour / £175 per day
o Commercial Hirers £25 per hour £250 per day
· Reserved parking (1 place)
· Dedicated toilet (includes baby changing facility)
· Level entry to hall,
· Slope to garden
· Hearing loop installed
· Licensed bar
· Hall furniture (tables & chairs) and equipment (plates, bowls, urns etc) can be hired for outside external events.
This venue is suitable for the following occasions.
Availability: Available any day 8am-11pm
Hire Costs: o Regular Hirers £12 per hour / £120 per day o One-Off Hirers £17.50 per hour / £175 per day o Commercial Hirers £25 per hour £250 per day
This listing was last updated: 21/09/2022
If you think these details are out of date, then please let us know. Or if you'd like to take over editorial responsibility for this hall, please complete this form.
There have been 0 reviews of Farmoor Village Hall.
Perhaps some of the following halls within 5 miles of Farmoor Village Hall would also be of interest?