Village Hall, Whipsnade, LU5 2LG, Bedfordshire, England
An iconic, newly refurbished and unique Village hall, that can be hired for private functions such as
* wedding breakfasts (Often used in conjunction with the adjacent TREE CATHEDRAL)
*Anniversaries and adult birthdays
*ideal for children's parties as includes a safe field are for playing outside and outside activities, and a stage for entertainer or disco
* Start and end point for a cycle or running groups with plenty of parking and plenty of hills around! Trustees could provide tea/coffee breakfast/ energy drinks etc
* start and end point for Walking groups with plenty of tables to use inside and out at end of a walk. Kitchenette available.
* Daytime classes or groups
* Venue for art or craft exhibition
This listing was last updated: 29/01/2018
If you think these details are out of date, then please let us know. Or if you'd like to take over editorial responsibility for this hall, please complete this form.
This venue is suitable for the following occasions.
Availability: Weekends, (some weddings already booked - Please phone to check dates.) evenings, Daytime (some regular bookings already)
Hire Costs: From £10 per hour
There have been 0 reviews of Whipsnade Village Hall .
Perhaps some of the following halls within 5 miles of Whipsnade Village Hall would also be of interest?
Try expanding your search to a broader area to get more results.