SERVICES & FACILITIES AT NAVNAT CENTRE:
- The main hall facilitates a capacity of 600 theatre-style seating or 300 seating with Round tables.
- A large stage to accommodate a wedding setup (mandap) or a music group and artists.
- Dressing rooms with shower facilities.
- The Centre also has a brand new additional Dining Room accommodating up to 400
- Dining room can be partitioned into a
smaller hall for 200 guests
- Meeting room for 20 -50 persons available
- Web conferencing facilities - can be used for away days and meetings
- Children's private playground on site (built in 2018)
- State of the art Audio Visual and Fibre Internet equipment for use (at an additional cost)
- The Centre’s cark park has space to accommodate over 600 Cars.
- The Centre comprises of 16 Acres of ground for additional Marquees or any outdoor activities.
- The Centre is easily accessible from M25, M4 & M40 motorways as well as A312 & Heathrow Airport.
- Public Transport is also easily accessible within walking distance to Hayes & Harlington Railway Station (which connects to Central London and Heathrow).
- Large Kitchen and secondary kitchens for heating of food (Strictly Vegetarian), with NO alcoholic drinks being permitted at the Centre or its grounds.
Navnat Centre is a versatile venue which has been hired for
the following events: weddings,
engagements, birthday party,
wedding anniversary, drama
plays, music recitals, outdoor cricket tournament, indoor
badminton, indoor bridge
tournament, indoor children’s fun
event, a book launch, art jam
event, outdoor fair/mela and as a
This venue is suitable for the following occasions.
- Children's Party
- Local Community Meeting
- Societies and Clubs
- Music Event
- Theatre Production
- Band Practise
- Baby Groups
- Fitness Classes / Yoga
- Educational Pursuits
- School Events
- Naming Ceremonies
- Film Shoots
- Asian Wedding
- Corporate Events
- Dance Classes
- Main Hall
- Small Hall
- Committee Room
- Lounge Bar
- Store Room
- Accessible Toilets
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Changing Facilities
- Wheelchair Access
- Broadband Internet
- Outside Space
- Black-Out Facility
- Projection Screen
- Film Projector
- Smoke Alarms
- Fire Alarms
- Window Locks
- Intruder Alarm
- Sound Equipment
- Public Address System
- Hearing Loop
- Dinner Crockery
Availability and Hire Costs
Availability: Our hall is available on weekdays, weekends, evening and public holidays (subject to booking)
Hire Costs: Please contact [email protected]
The Bookings Team
This listing was last updated: 21/09/2022
If you think these details are out of date, then please let us know. Or if you'd like to take over editorial responsibility for this hall, please complete this form.
Leave a Review of Navnat Vanik Association (UK) - London
There have been 0 reviews of Navnat Vanik Association (UK) - London.